Join us for Sunday and Weekday Masses!
Saturday Vigil 4:30 p.m., Sunday 8 & 10:30 a.m.
Monday – Friday 12:10 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.
Notes for Mass:
- Do not attend Mass with a fever or if you are sick.
- Maintain social distancing entering and leaving the church, when sitting in a pew, and while in line to receive Holy Communion. Please use only the indicated pews.
- We encourage you to wear a mask. Gloves may be worn, but Holy Communion cannot be received wearing gloves.
- To maintain social distancing between the priest and the communicant, we strongly urge you to receive Holy Communion in the hand.
- No physical contact is required at the Sign of Peace.
- If you pick up a song sheet or bulletin, please take it with you or put in the trash.
- Do not leave anything in the pew or anywhere else for others to use.
- All are asked to sanitize their hands before and after Mass.
The priest and deacon will sanitize their hands before Mass and before and after distribution of Holy Communion. The pews and other common surfaces will be disinfected between Masses.
Following these regulations
will help keep everyone safer.
Thank you for doing so.
Thank you for attending Mass at the Cathedral.